Terms & Conditions
- Stock Availability: From time to time, equipment may be out of stock. If this occurs, Chefs Trade will contact the buyer and arrange either an alternative, a refund or a delayed delivery date.
- Payment: All equipment must be paid for before any delivery is made, unless otherwise specified.
a) In the case of a purchase, payment can be made by credit card or EFT transaction.
b) In the case of a rental, the signed rental contract must be received, along with the $195 documentation fee and the rental bond before equipment is delivered.
- Cancellations: Any cancellations must be received three (3) working days prior to shipping.
- Returns & Refunds: Please note that there are no refunds or returns.
- Warranty: All items are covered by the standard manufacturers warranty, normally 12 months parts and labour warranty unless otherwise specified. IceBlue and Supertron items are covered within 250kms zone of both Sydney and Melbourne. Only warranty on parts is covered out of these zones (no labor). If you have any issues regarding warranty, please contact Chefs Trade on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery: There are 2 options for delivery:
a) Customer Freight: If a customer chooses this option, then they assume full responsibility for transport. This includes all organisation, insurance, packing and removal – Chefs Trade accepts no responsibility for customer freight.
b) Chefs Trade Freight: All our deliveries are done by various contracted carriers. Chefs Trade act only as intermediaries – these transport agents are acting on your behalf. All delivery costs will be quoted upfront and must be paid for by credit card prior to dispatch. Please be aware that our prices quoted would be for the driver to deliver to shop front or your front door – if the delivery is not completed as per arrangements, you will be required to pay any excess charges pertaining to the redelivery.
- Damaged Goods: If an item is received and is damaged or faulty in any way, you should immediately notify Chefs Trade with our invoice number and details of the fault.
- Insurance: Insurance for goods in transit is not included in the purchase price.
- Used Equipment: No Warranty coverage on used equipment unless otherwise specified by Chefs Trade sales team. Chefs Trade will not be held accountable for premature failure on used equipment.