7 Tray blast chiller – D-G7
Blast chilling and shock freezing are the best natural systems to extend the shelf life of food. Blast Chillers make it possible to lower the temperature at the core of foods that have just been cooked down to +3°C in less than 90 min. This reduces bacterial proliferation and dehydration of the food. The final result is the preservation of the quality, color and fragrance of the food, extending its shelf life. All this enables better service organization and reduced stress to the chefs, leaving more time for creativity.
They are ideal for commercial business that has a focus on quality, consistency and time management.
- Fast Blast Blast Chiller features
- Built to HACCP specification
- Stainless steel
- Special blast process prevents ice crystallisation from forming ensuring quicker temperature reduction
- Digital controller with probe and temperature display
- Ambient operating temp. 38ºc
- European condenser and evaporating fans
- Fan-forced evaporator cooling
- Auto defrost
- Self-evaporating drainage
- Internal constructed for easy cleaning
- Self-closing doors
Dimensions (WxDxH mm): 1250x800x850/95
Pan Capacity: 7×1/1GN
Chill temp range ˚C: 20kg+70 to +3 in 90min
Deep Freeze temp. range ˚C: 16kg +70 to -18 in 240min
Warranty: 2-year warranty.