All products purchased through this web site unless otherwise notated are purchased on a plus freight charge, which simply means that you are responsible for all shipping and handling costs. We ship all small orders through our suppliers. Any services other than those invoiced authorized by the customer directly with the delivering carrier are additional charges and become the responsibility of the customer.
All common carrier charges are freight collect.
Where access to the delivery address is limited or additional equipment is required to complete delivery of the goods, additional charges to cover the full costs of these services plus administrative costs may apply.
REMEMBER PLEASE CHECK YOUR GOODS BEFORE YOU SIGN
- All deliveries are kerbside unless previously arranged.
- The chosen delivery address must be accessible, please contact us if you have difficult access.
- Delivery is to the ground floor only & does not include negotiating lifts or stairs, where these obstacles are present, delivery will be to curb-side only unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Assistance may be required with unloading in rural areas.
- Delivery does not include removal of the old unit or packaging materials. Collection & disposal of old units can be accommodated by prior arrangement.
- We will charge a re-delivery fee if no one is available on site to take delivery at the pre-arranged time.
- Restocking fees may be applicable if delivery fails due to any of the points above, or if the product is returned & without a fault.
Actual shipping charges on all products are calculated by the final weight of your order on large scale items.
Please call (03) 8389 1325 for an accurate freight quote, otherwise place the order and we will call you with the freight quote, before your order is processed
ITEMS TOO LARGE TO SHIP VIA COURIER REQUIRE SEPARATE FREIGHT QUOTE BASED ON DISTANCE AND WEIGHT, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AN ACCURATE QUOTE, OR WE WILL CALL YOU BEFORE YOUR ORDER IS PROCESSED.
SHIPPING CHARGES FOR ALL SMALLWARE ITEMS ARE CALCULATED AS FOLLOWS:
Order Amount Estimated Shipping Charges to Metro Areas within Australia are as follows
Up to $300 – Shipping Fee $33
Above $300 – Free
Order Amount Estimated Shipping Charges to Regional Areas within Australia are as follows
Up to $300 – $66
$300 – $700 – $43
Above $700 – Free
Optional or additional fees charged by carriers:
For Truck / Freight:
Non Commercial Delivery
e.g. Churches, Schools $50.00
For Truck / Freight:
For custom shipping quotes, please contact our office at (03) 8389 1325 .
Receiving your shipment in good condition:
Once the order leaves us or the supplier it becomes your property. Be sure to inspect your shipment for damages and or shortages. If there is any problem with your shipment please make a note of it on the bill of lading and request an inspection by the carrier. We are here to assist you if you need us. If you find concealed damage please save all cartons, crates and packing material for inspection.
1. All items must get a return authorization number before it can be returned. Customer is responsible for all shipping charges to and from our warehouse. All merchandise will be subject to a restocking charge of 40%. Special made to order items with any manufacturer and clothing may not be returned. All items must be returned with and in original carton with all factory packing material and paper work. In the event of returned goods being used and unsaleable, no credit will be given, and the goods will be sent back to the customer.
2. All returns must be made within 7 days of receipt to receive credit. There will be a 40% charge for any order cancelled after 7 days, plus any service charges related to that order, example consulting services, spec sheet preparation, etc. If merchandise has been shipped customer will be responsible for shipping charges to and from factory, or warehouse as well as an additional restocking charge. If items has been produced for the cancelled order, no refund will be issued.
3. No used products will be accepted for return. Defective items is subject to manufacturer warranty and the manufacturer should be contacted directly for instructions. If you require assistance we are here to help but all warranty issues are subject to the manufacturer’s policies and directives.
4. Due to the agreed upon financing terms between customer and financial institution, all lease purchases are final and not subject for return. If product is received damaged in transit please contact us to expedite replacement.